Hey, Follow Me

Thursday, January 23, 2014

week four: a mixer cover and chalkboard collection


This week I made myself a mixer cover after making two others as gifts.  So glad not to have a dusty mixer anymore!   I was going to link up to the pdf pattern I downloaded..but it looks like the blog disabled. Hmm, I will upload the side panels and measurements later.  I plan on making a few more as gifts as well!  
pick--3
Also, tonight I changed our chalkboard up and figured it’d be fun to do a collection of the chalkboards I’ve done throughout the past 2 years.   Hope this week has treated you well! I ended my day at the doctor where he confirmed my suspicions of yet another sinus infection.  Blerg! Hopefully the new meds will put a stop to these stupid infections .  
On a happier note, I thought I’d start this round-up off with a chalkboard print I got for my brother and his wife as a wedding gift!  How glorious is this print from caravan shoppe!
pick-1366842604
Without futher ado, here’s a tribute to chalkboards of the past, present, and future…(too cheesy? oh well) in order from current to oldest
pick--3pick-1385957807pick-1380762755pick-1371591199pick-1362243018
/
pick--2
Pretty sure this was my favorite engagement photo! 
pick-
Chalkboard above my oven in my 1st apartment


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment