Hey, Follow Me

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

new and exciting things

Hey friends,



So grateful for 70+ facebook fan page followers! Now if only I can build up this blog following as well!  I've been making birds all weekend.  Obsessed!  I'm also going to start selling bags as well.  Below, you can see examples of what I made my sophomore year in college.  I'm planning on selling them for $45 dollars.




The bird bags (one of which I made recently) would be $35.  Both types of bags will be lined and durable.  One friend who bought a bicycle bag 5 years ago shared with me that her bag is still strong and she gets compliments on it all the time.







also, you should follow me on instagram: http://instagram.com/thebirdandthebicycle
all the cool kids are. ;)


1 comment:

  1. Love your little birdies! They are so cute on those bags and will look great on even more! Selling them is a great idea! Thanks for sharing! Xo, M&K at BT

    ReplyDelete